I have been given the MeMe blog award
Thank you so much!
Is there a button?
In order to accept the award one must reveal seven things about oneself and then pass along the award to seven other bloggers.
This is somewhat difficult for me since I don’t have much time to read many different blogs. I think the only ones I read are Centria’s, Bree’s Mackinaw Island blog (she was awarded the MeMe as well), I read the Pioneer Woman’s blog – she doesn’t need our award, heehee. And I read a couple of high profile cooking blogs. You can see my predicament.
Maybe I should start by revealing the 7 things :
1. I am older than I feel.
2. My passport expired in 2001.
3. I love Peonies
4. Mike and I were married twice
5. I am not an American citizen *yet*
6. We had dinner at the Coho Cafe tonight
7. I am 5’1 short
2. Those Artsy Bowman Girls Carol and Julie have long been friends of mine and I just love their art. Such talented women…love their blog.
3. Tales from an oc cottage because I feel this is me in a former, glittery life, filled with a strange knick-knacks collection. It is like watching myself at 23.
I am sorry, that’s all I got. Can I add 4 more at a later date – say in the winter when I actually have time?